Old July 29th 13, 05:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

Default What cyclists are actually like

"Bertie Wooster" wrote in message

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 17:10:24 +0100, Judith
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 08:43:45 +0100, "Mrcheerful"
wrote:

"Apparently unable to slow down for my friend's obvious wobbling, he
knocked
her off her bike"

"The next cyclist we saw came upon us in a similar manner, cursing us
loudly
as he passed (with plenty of space). My friend, shaken from her fall, and
then from the animosity of other cyclists, took some persuading to get
back
on her bike and is unlikely now to try cycling again"

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Angry...#axzz2aEI24Dlk

Sorry - it's dog eats dog if you're a cyclist.

It sounds like a heart-warming story of one cyclist helping someone
else to become a cyclist, while thugs on bikes berated them.

Here are some typical non-cyclists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9PFyXNZPYc

Oh look - how unusual - he's deploying deflecting tactics for a change.
Wonder if he ever posts anything on-topic?