Old November 8th 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

Default Wendy's new recumbent cycle

On Nov 8, 10:12*am, Chalo wrote:
!Jones wrote:

Well, it was a long wait; however, Wendy *loves* her new wheel. *She's
built by Lightfoot Cycles near Missoula, Montana. *Wendy is balance....
err... is "challenged" still PC? *(She tends to fall frequently) thus
we needed a tricycle with a low center of gravity.

I posted some pictures at:http://picasaweb.google.com/ra15932556/Trixy#

That's an appealingly substantial trike.

I was going to say overbuilt for someone of her size...

Swear to Dog, I thought when I saw it, "That would probably hold
Chalo!"

Looks nice! Now go ride!