Old May 4th 09, 01:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
judith smith

Default Do *You* Hate Motorists? Take The Test

On Sun, 3 May 2009 06:06:25 -0700 (PDT), Nuxx Bar
wrote:

On Apr 29, 6:50*pm, thaksin wrote:
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote: On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:06:53 +0000, (Roger
Merriman) wrote:

get a client that auto kills all followups then? thats what mine does,
as nuxxy is not as nasty as judit i tend to just put him in a rolling 30
days when he gets too much.

For values of "not as nasty" that include phoning in the small hours
to shout "murderer". *In terms of malice I don't think there is a lot
to choose between the two. *Actually since both of them are fact-blind
agenda-driven nutcases it is not even that interesting to speculate on
what differences there might be, I suspect.

You really are determined to provoke, aren't you Guy? Lets hope you
still feel smug when your scattergun unpleasantness hits a _real_
"nasty" person and they pay you a visit, eh?

Couldn't agree more, but it's useless trying to tell him. "Scattergun
unpleasantness" is an excellent way of describing him though. Oh BTW,
you'll now be branded a "troll" for daring to disagree with the URC
"moderator".

(I of course made no such phone calls, and he has no proof otherwise.
I've commenced legal action against him for his continued slander to
the contrary.)

I must admit - when he said that it was you who had phoned him during
the middle of the night - and knowing your real identity - I really
believed that it was indeed you - despite it being totally out of
character. I am pleased to hear that it was not you - I am sorry for
doubting your character.

I would be willing to support any action you take against him -
contact by e-mail please.

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy