Old March 12th 17, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default More About Lights

On 2017-03-10 19:40, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 7:52:30 PM UTC-5, Joerg wrote: Snipped
With or without dynamo I'll never ride without a battery because
then it's lights out when waiting at an intersection. Very bad at
night.

Now, about the bicycle air conditioner ... :-)

-- Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Most decent dynamo ights these days have a standlight that'll run for
several minutes when the bicycle is stopped.

I have seen that in Germany. Standlight was very dim though. I prefer it
to be lit normal like it is on my bikes.

On one of my dynamo lights the light automatically dims to extend the
duration of the standlight. On another it does not dim and it stays lit
for only a very short time.