Old June 5th 04, 05:18 PM
Sofa

Default Light shining in from my mom's window beside her front door

paco wrote:
*Watch out. You might start getting unicyclists from around the world
making pilgrimages to your home, praying to the holy unicycle to learn
new tricks or to have enough money to upgrade their seat
components...
*

Go ahead, that's at my mom's house, 6 hours away from here

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'A circus clown is just a carny who's too stupid to flip a ride switch
on and off. Now, you take a circus clown, roll him on the barn floor,
kick him in the head a couple hundred times, and what have you got?' -
Hank Hill

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)