Old August 8th 05, 04:55 PM
David Martin

Default fun with hills

audrey wrote:
Quick post to say I managed Dundee and its hills by bike. I did have
to get off and push for a short way going up past Camperdown, (but I
was ladened with full panniers at the time).

Well done. That is a bit of a hill.

Can't say going up the
hills was fun but coming down them was. Cycling on the Kingsway was
definitely a Bad Idea.

The cycle paths next to it are even worse. I tend to go along the
clepington road (just S of Kingsway.)

My extended family now view me with that
mixture of admiration and puzzlement I've become used to ('wow you
cycled! up a hill! that's great. But why did you, you have a car
don't you?'). And now I have a looming pile of OU work to get through

But it is nice to get out and about. Shame we didn't meet up but I was
flat on my back all weekend with some nasty lurgy.

...d