Old January 18th 05, 07:04 PM
David Hansen

On 18 Jan 2005 15:14:17 GMT someone who may be (Pete
Bentley) wrote this:-

Either that, or a more even-handed approach to fining people... They
could start with all the drivers who ignore advance stop lines (and
stop lines).

Fining all those that drive on the pavement would also be an example
of even-handedness.

As for the quote from Plod that "Cycling on pavements is the thing
most people worry about in this area", I can only assume that is
unique to Kensington and Chelsea...

Indeed. I suspect most people actually worry about being stabbed,
shot, raped rather more.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.