Old April 29th 05, 12:13 AM
garryb59

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:41:38 +0000, Jon Senior
jon_AT_restlesslemon_DOT_co_DOT_uk wrote:

garryb59 wrote:
Yes, I'm pretty commited to being there, on my very own
home/brazed/welded effort-of-modeof-transport at that too.

JPEGs!

Can't offer much in that respect I'm afraid Jon, apart from this early
record of affairs, not long after I got the thing finished. What a
fine looking specimen, eh!. I'd like to say that it all looks all so
different right now, nicely painted and all finished off, sadly
not...but all my brazing seems to have held up so far though.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/vindaloo77/pednor.jpg
Got the donor frames for mk2 ready for the off, and a CF seat beckons
too, but time needs to be diverted elsewhere now.
Very interesting project to follow though, learnt a lot.

cheers
Garry

Which reminds me... need to relocate Hooves of Destiny as it is
currently still homeless from the move (Website, not bike... that's
still in pieces pending some tuits!).

Jon