View Single Post
Old December 4th 19, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default TROLLFEST: The Coercive, Surreptitious Transgender Legal Agenda

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 4:56:28 AM UTC, Chalo wrote:
It seems to me the right of queer people to be queer, whatever that means to them, is the same as the right of straight people to be straight-- whatever that means to them.

Most of it isn't my cup of tea, or my business, really.

I have no problem with other people's choices, Chalo. I'm out of the theatre and advertising, which would both collapse if homosexuals (of either gender) were banned. One of the reasons sharia culture is so impoverished is because homosexuals cannot contribute to it. My problem is when other people's choices are forced on the conformist majority, the way it wasn't enough to say Jenner's choices were Jenner's choices, but people were hounded for not *celebrating" his/her/its choice. That's bull****, whatever Jenner is called, as an assault on free thinking and free speech is always bull****.

And I don't see why it is my problem to keep up with the current day's preferred terminology, which every day is different from the day before. Your "queers" for decades was pejorative; it only came back into fashion because some tiny fraction of homosexuals didn't have the imagination to think up a different word to differentiate their particular victimhood from the homosexuals next door.

Andre Jute
Let's take back the word "gay" to mean bright, cheerful, entertaining

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home