Old December 4th 19, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default TROLLFEST: The Coercive, Surreptitious Transgender Legal Agenda

On Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 8:56:28 PM UTC-8, Chalo wrote:
It seems to me the right of queer people to be queer, whatever that means to them, is the same as the right of straight people to be straight-- whatever that means to them.

Most of it isn't my cup of tea, or my business, really.

We're in complete agreement. But WHY does the left think that they have to make them a special group worthy of large scale advertising? Most people would rather not know that you suck men off.