Old October 12th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Shelly Olds...bike stolen, bike found, but still a gerbil

caffetrieste wrote:

This is a pretty good story...it shows how quickly your life can
change:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=589

I'm afraid it would have been better had she never found her stolen
bike.

First of all, it should be illegal to own a bicycle without brakes on
it. It just doesn't look right to me. And that little black knit OJ
lid she's wearing needs to stop . She looks like one of Matt Decanio's
girls and just got finished modeling Stolen Underground panties for the
website.

This is very dangerous what happened here. Let me explain. She clearly
thinks winning a national championships scratch race means something.
But it doesn't. It's not even an Olympic event.

It's like saying you won the gold medal in changing your oil in your
car. They even call it the gold medal like some kind of
pseudo-Olympics. It's all an illusion. It's probably not even made out
of solid 24k gold. You could probably pick one up n Kay Jewelers in the
mall for like $25.

That is all.

Magilla