Old October 12th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Shelly Olds...bike stolen, bike found, but still a gerbil

On Oct 11, 7:39*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
caffetrieste wrote:
This is a pretty good story...it shows how quickly your life can
change:

http://cycleto.com/index.php?option=...article&id=589

I'm afraid it would have been better had she never found her stolen
bike.

First of all, it should be illegal to own a bicycle without brakes on
it. *It just doesn't look right to me. *And that little black knit OJ
lid she's wearing needs to stop . *She looks like one of Matt Decanio's
girls and just got finished modeling Stolen Underground panties for the
website.

This is very dangerous what happened here. *Let me explain. *She clearly
thinks winning a national championships scratch race means something.
But it doesn't. *It's not even an Olympic event.

It's like saying you won the gold medal in changing your oil in your
car. *They even call it the gold medal like some kind of
pseudo-Olympics. *It's all an illusion. *It's probably not even made out
of solid 24k gold. *You could probably pick one up n Kay Jewelers in the
mall for like $25.

That is all.

Magilla

I'd like to see her on the road more. But she wants to go to the
Olympics, I think in the points race.