Old September 19th 17, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire[_4_]

Default Cyclist jailed

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 20:20:33 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 19:24:07 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 19:59:11 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Bod wrote:
On 18/09/2017 15:29, MrCheerful wrote:
On 18/09/2017 14:12, Nick wrote:
On 18/09/2017 12:45, Peter Parry wrote:
BBC report Charlie Alliston, Cyclist who knocked over and
killed woman in London sentenced to 18 months in young
offenders institution"
I wonder how many months in jail Wayne Rooney will get for
DUI.

Was he driving a car with no brakes and ran someone down while
screaming oscenities, killing them in the process? Then boasted
of the incident while blaming the innocent victim.

Why would he copy you.

What a very stupid question to ask.
But, drug addict cyclists do ask very stupid questions.
Drugged up and out of your mind again are you Bod?

You have admitted to using two drugs in the past. PKB.

Alcohol and tobacco are legal, cannabis and cocaine are not.

So what? That has nothing to do with how bad they are for you.

Why is the wooden caravan dweller drug addict not responding. I was
addressing him, not you.

It's a public newsgroup, we're all free to make fun of you.

Says the pillock who has been k/f by many.

"HM Revenue & Customs, tax credits are paid directly to qualifying
low paid workers".
Are you proud of being a low paid worker, Hucker?
Better get used to the idea.

Are you proud of working your arse off?

Yip, I have pride and have done well.

Then why do you live in half a house?

Asks the pillock who lives in a dirty one bedroomed house.
My loft is bigger than your hovel.

You have neither and never will have.
You are filth.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Man with a degree ............
PMSL @ you as always.

I admit degrees are useless. It's best to become an apprentice etc. But
how was I to know?

I did. You were to stupid/lazy to know that. You are a fool and will always
be a fool.

And as a "Owner Operator" you lied that you owned part of a
company.

I've never given you that phrase. But I am self employed, which
means I am in effect a company.

Oh right then! Show us your company registration number then.

Why should I give my favourite stalker even more information?

Not me, the group. Come along Hucker, show us proof of your magnificent
company. We all know that you are a sponging tax credit claiming ****** and
on the dole ******.
We know that your dad sends you money every month as you are too stupid to
support yourself.
Tell you what. I'll give you £25k for your stinking house. Yeah?

Please
tell us more, you lying little poverty stricken toe rag. Please
tell us all about your shares ...................PMSL @ you.

I've never owned shares in anything or stated that I have.

But to own part of your paper round you must have shares in it.
Pillock.

Not all companies are floated on the stock market, surely you know
this?

FFS!