Old August 11th 05, 10:35 AM
Call me Bob

Default Big Vernon's LEJOG

On 11 Aug 2005 00:28:55 -0700, "MSeries"
wrote:

Just recieved an email from Vernon Levy:
"started 1/2 day early got 38 miles in. Can you re-post my blog
address in urc?
Www.20six.co.uk/vernon
Fingers crossed for a successful outcome...

I bookmarked his blog a while back so I could follow his ride, good
luck to Big Vern!

Incidently, I avidly followed your LEL via your moblog and really
enjoyed it. Was great seeing the "I'm still going!" reports coming in
from the road. Congrats on a huge achievement.

"Bob"
--

"I will refuse to register for an ID card and will donate £10
to a legal defence fund but only if 10,000 other people will

Join the Pledge !!

http://www.pledgebank.com/refuse

http://www.pledgebank.com/faq