Old January 30th 08, 01:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Default Post pregnancy cycling

LotteBum wrote:

What has been said on here makes me wonder (even more) why some women
opt for elective ceasars when clearly they're worse in the medium term.
The thought of a caesar scares the wits out of me....

Well, my wife's caesar was an emergency after number 1 son gave an
indication of things to come and showed his recalcitrant behaviour in
the womb! My wife's preference was au naturale but sometimes things
don't go to plan. Number two was a little more well behaved though...
and has been ever since! Funny how birth experiences seem to be an
indicator of how things will turn out in the future. :-)

The important thing Lotte is that if you are still thinking about bike
riding after bub arrives then everything else must be going well!!

Bean