Old January 31st 08, 12:34 PM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_96_]

Default Post pregnancy cycling

Lots of good advice coming through. Thanks heaps to you all.

Just wanted to clear one thing up though - I wasn't in any way having a
go at anyone who had a caesar, rather I was wondering why anyone would
have an -_elective_- caesar because the recovery time seems to generally
speaking be a lot worse. Oh, and I'm scared of operations. I'm not one
of those people who thinks every child should be born naturally at all,
and if a woman wants a caesar then go for it. But I'm scared of them -
really, truly petrified. If a caesar is my best option, I'll go with
it... as a matter of fact, if my mother had been given a caesar when I
was born, I wouldn't be wearing hearing aids now. So please, anyone I
offended, I apologise - it was not intended that way at all.

On that note, that's great advice about turning hearing aids off at
night - I already do that and can't hear squat without them! We're yet
to test out the ultra baby monitor we bought and I have a feeling I may
not even hear that. How blissfully convenient. Poor Paulie.

Gotta run - bladder breakdancing in progress.

Lotte

--
LotteBum