Old January 25th 04, 11:20 PM
Michael Paul

Default "once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being displayed"

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
In my experience, it is ALL mountain bikers that are selfish, arrogant,

and
stupid.

Mike

From: [name withheld to protect them from threats, harassment, and abuse

by
mountain bikers]
To: "Mike Vandeman"
Subject: "Fort Ord habitat in peril from mountain bikers"
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:27:08 -0800

Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of

some
mt. bikers is being displayed. CB

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

probably true. but then, those same generalizations were used by Hitler
against the Jews, by many Americans against the African Americans and
countless other groups who thought, incorrectly, that an entire group of
people could be characterized so simplistically. Then again, it just shows
the shortsightedness of your attitudes and total inability to realize that
those who mountain bike are no different than those that hike, swim, run,
cook, sew, play football, or jerk off excessively every day. AS a group,
they represent an entire cross section of society and cannot in any way be
characterized by one or two words that by their use serve your myopic view
of the group in question.