Old January 26th 04, 01:06 AM
Michael Paul

Default "once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being displayed"

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:20:38 GMT, "Michael Paul" mfpaul

wrote:

I have enough data to say that you are absolutely wrong. For example, I

have yet
to meet one who is honest about mountain biking. And you are no exception!

You
are just as dishonest as all the rest.

that's not data, that's simply your incorrect impression and opinion.

show actual data. give me facts. show me studies. you can't because they
don't exist and even if they did exist they could so easily be proven wrong.
you should know that. you had to actually perform primary reserach for your
dissertation didn't you? You know, something that you published to peers
and those peers actually reviewed you on your methods?

if you tried to publish any kind of study supporting your deranged ideas
about bikers you'd be laughed out of any organization that chooses to
actually acknowledge your "credentials" because you continously violate so
many of the basic principles of testing.

Michael