Old October 30th 09, 03:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,nyc.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

Default Recumbents in NYC?

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Bill, nobody loves trees more than I do. I not only LOOK at them, but I
want to know all about their genera and species. In fact, I carry little
books on me which will help me to identify them. Plants are fully as
interesting to me as animals. Sometimes I think I should have gone into
botany instead of librarianship. I am just a naturalist at heart.

So that makes you a librarian tree hugger??
That is a contrast.

Hey, some of my best (and maybe only) friends are trees. You bet, I hug
them. Lest we forget, we animals are totally dependent on plant life, not
the other way around. Not to have a due respect for plant life means we do
not know where we came from nor do we know much of anything else either.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka