Old May 6th 12, 12:59 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default OT : UKLM - Not a complaint !!

On Sat, 5 May 2012 20:40:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

In article
Steve Firth wrote:

snip

I note, because someone has mailed me the evidence, that Mr Simon Mason has
indulged in this hobby as well, alleging that I am a convicted criminal.
That seems either brave or foolish on his part.

There seem to be at least two Simon Mason people. If it is one
person they have gone weird. I think it more likely someone is
foiling the other. I don't think it is two men with the same name.
More like

one person commenting on himself (less likely)

a camp follower (more likely)

As far as I know there is just one person called Simon Mason posting to URC.

He does use two different email addresses.

He used to post from work at BP Chemicals - telling people what he had stolen
from work and how he was wasting their time not his own. But he has stopped
this recently.

He also has a very odd habit of responding to his own posts - you can get a
thread of 5 posts where he is the only person contributing - commenting on what
*he* has said previously.

He posts - in URC - many posts about his wife, family, shopping bill, garden,
what he has bought this week. He even posts photographs of receipts of
purchases.

I think that your comment " they have gone weird" is probably correct.