Old May 21st 15, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default 3 year old mown down on the pavement

On 21/05/2015 18:13, Mrcheerful wrote:

The cyclist then swore at the parents and rode away, he is now facing
charges, I hope he has fridge freezer insurance to pay the child's
family plenty of compo. Video is incontrovertible evidence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pool-home.html

The comments are an interesting mix.

Try this one by Montgomery-the-4th, bournemouth, United Kingdom, about
an hour ago

"Im [sic] not taking sides here but she did just come out of nowhere?!"

Er... no. She came out of her garden gate onto a *foot*way.

"I often travek [sic] very fast on pavements myself but then again i
[sic] am highly skilled with rapid reactions, i [sic] probably could
have bunny hopped that little girl."

Jeez... the pillock fancies himself...