Old May 21st 15, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

Default Cyclists causing greenhouse effect

On 21/05/2015 10:34, Peter Keller wrote:
On Wed, 20 May 2015 21:47:32 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

"My name is Peter Keller and I'm a cyclist."

Yes. No problem.

Thats the first step.

We admitted we were powerless over cycling- that our lives had become
unmanageable.
Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to
sanity.
Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God
as we understood Him.
Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact
nature of our cycling.
Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character
that caused us to cycle.
Humbly asked Him to remove our bicycle clips.
Made a list of all persons we had run over on the pavement, and became
willing to make amends to them all.
Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do
so would injure them or others.
Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong to cycle
promptly admitted it.
Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact
with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will
for people not to cycle and the power to carry that out.
Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried
to carry this message to cyclists and to practice these principles in
all our affairs.