Old May 31st 04, 04:14 PM
Werehatrack

Default How much does Paint weigh?

On 31 May 2004 13:00:03 GMT, (Bike Camano) may have
said:

I have two nearly identical forks. The difference is color. One is a metalic
silver and weighs more (nearly 100g). Could it be that the paint is the
difference or they were welded differently or ? Thanks!

I doubt that you could put 10g of paint on a fork without having it
get mucked up with sags, runs, etc.

Clearly, they are only "nearly identical* in *appearance*; there must
be differences in materials, material thicknesses, or both.