Old July 28th 20, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Global Cycling News

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 4:09:14 AM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 03:29:43 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 12:53:06 AM UTC+1, news18 wrote:

I now potter with project and live of my investments.

You sound like an entry I once saw in a job application for a cleaning
position at our Delhi office: "Education: Junior Certificate, failed"; I
told the personnel manager to give the fellow the job for his wit and
the next time I swung by promoted him to the coffee trolley and told the
manager to send him to driving school, and in a very few years he was
the personnel manager of all our indigenous staff. I doubt an illiterate
like you ever rose above plugging in their computers for housewives.
Let's look at your single sentence again:

I now potter with project and live of my investments.

Actually, with both gross error corrected, it should read:

I now potter with projects and live off my investments.

Wow, it took you long enough to work it out. Do you also move your lips
when you read something.

Your comments have been so ignorant that if you have any investments at all it is entirely inherited.