Old April 28th 05, 10:07 PM
Tim Hall

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:28:24 +0100, Not Responding
wrote:

So who's going to be there?

100km of enormous hills. Hell's own headwinds. Almost certain rain. Road
surfaces rejected by third world governments as substandard. How can you
resist?

FWIW, I plan to be on the 0800 Pompey to Fishbourne car ferry. I'll be
on the blue Tifosi and will be looking nervous on account of Sunday
being my re-aquaintance with clipless pedals.

Great stuff. Starting from Havenstreet I presume?

Me and Mrs. Hall will be there on a blue Pino (half upright half
recumbent tandem). We're starting either at Havenstreet or Bembridge
(staying midway between the two).

I think a few other regulars are turning up too (MartinM for one).

Tim