Old November 2nd 05, 04:36 AM
Ken Bradley

Default Legs that don't match

Yes I have the same problem. I just put a block under one cleat on my
short side. I have heard that if you upper leg is long, you should use a
longer crank arm on that side. I have not tested this theory.
"Richard Greenberg" wrote in message
Hi all. I have one leg that is about 1/2 longer than the other. I can't
quite decide whether to order a bike (I'm looking seriously at the folding
BikeFriday) with two different length cranks, or not. I ride a recumbent
exercise bike every day and find it comfortable, but in order for it to

feel
right, one of my feet ends up contacting the pedals (there are straps on

the
pedals that do not restrict front to back foot position) in a different

spot
than the other foot.

Any thoughts on this?