Old April 17th 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

"di" wrote in message news:RSB0g.3439$8q.3350@dukeread08...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:7sKdnZvadp0ZQ9_ZnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@prairiewave. com...
Why are these cycling newsgroups so worthless? Or is all of Usenet
worthless? I have never yet encountered a newsgroup that was worth the
powder to blow it up. If any of you know of any newsgroups that might be
worthy of the Great Ed Dolan, please let me know. I am going crazy with
all the idiots, morons and imbeciles of these cycling newsgroups.

I need a newsgroup that reeks of intelligence - something that can engage
my mind. I am sick and tired of expending nothing but invective on my
inferiors who are not worthy of me. Yea, I am Great, but surely there are
others in this world of Usenet who are up to my Greatness.

I do not want a newsgroup full of kooks, even though they may all have
genius IQs'. I do not like crazies. I want substantial men of the world
who know how to discuss things intelligently. I am sick and tired of the
kind of children you find on cycling newsgroups. Wouldn't you like to be
rid of me so you could go back to your childish babble uninterrupted by
any glimmers of intelligence? Of course you would. Children only like to
be with other children. So find me a newsgroup that is worthy of my
Greatness.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Why not leave and raise the IQ level of this group? Why don't you start
your own newsgroup, you can brag on yourself all day, answer yourself,
correct yourself, and everyone will be happy. After all, talking to
yourself is really the only way you can find someone worthy of your
expectations, because you are not impressing anyone around here.

Obviously little old "di" does not know of any intelligent newsgroups. This
does not surprise me as it takes a bit of intelligence to find intelligence.