Old April 17th 06, 05:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

"di" wrote in message news:GOD0g.3447$8q.64@dukeread08...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Why not leave and raise the IQ level of this group? Why don't you
start your own newsgroup, you can brag on yourself all day, answer
yourself, correct yourself, and everyone will be happy. After all,
talking to yourself is really the only way you can find someone worthy
of your expectations, because you are not impressing anyone around here.

Obviously little old "di" does not know of any intelligent newsgroups.
This does not surprise me as it takes a bit of intelligence to find
intelligence.

Gotcha Ed, your comebacks are getting weak, come on, I expect much more
from such a highly developed individual as you claim to be.

Say something noteworthy I will be there for you. Say something stupid and I
will be there for that too, but at an appropriately lower level. I will not
carry anyone else's water for them. To reap a great response from Ed Dolan
the Great you have to say something great yourself.

Also, I do not bother much with those who do not use their real names. Those
who hide behind user names are beneath contempt and that is how I treat
them - with contempt.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka