Old April 17th 06, 05:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Ed Dolan the Great is Fed Up!

"Jack Maars" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:7sKdnZvadp0ZQ9_ZnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@prairiewave. com...
Why are these cycling newsgroups so worthless? Or is all of Usenet
worthless? I have never yet encountered a newsgroup that was worth the
powder to blow it up. If any of you know of any newsgroups that might be
worthy of the Great Ed Dolan, please let me know. I am going crazy with
all the idiots, morons and imbeciles of these cycling newsgroups.

I know a fellow by the name of Marr, but he is unlike you. He is super
intelligent and you are super ignorant - as well as being a totally screwed
up ****er. I think that extra 'a' and the 's' on the end of your name is
what does it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota