Old December 2nd 08, 05:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Ed Dolan, Jim McNamara & Tom Sherman

On Dec 1, 6:35*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 30, 8:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

This is all esoterica which interests no one, least of all me.

There was nothing abstract, complex, perplexing, cryptic, ambiguous,
obscure in what I wrote. *My statement was simple but *precise ... not
esoteric in nature.

It is esoteric in content - you numbskull! No one is interested in the kind
of **** you write about, most especially not me!
[...]

Ed, don't allow your imagination to mislead you into overestimating
your relevance. You will never be mistaken for a member of the
illuminati. Readers, it would apper that Conan the Librarian does not
know the definition of the word esoterica. Regardless, since Dolan
has asserted that he is not interested in what I write, I hearby
formally, and publicly, grant him permission to stop reading and
responding to what I write. I could not have made this any simpler
for anyone so simple.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka