Old June 7th 13, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Gefreiter Krueger

Default Cyclist mown down by lamp-post

On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 10:49:52 +0100, TMS320 wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote

You couldn't make it up.

http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/loc...post-1-5166670

Many years ago, I was cycling after dark and a woman stopped me to ask
whether I could see a bollard on a cycle way. I simply answered "no, you
have to know it's there". I would have had a Never Ready front lamp at that
time. The answer satisfied her and we didn't engage in further conversation.

Don't make assumptions.

Are you ****ing blind or something?

--
An Ohio teen has pleaded innocent to stealing his mother's credit card to pay for a friend's breast enlargement surgery.
Police say it's lucky they caught the guy quickly; otherwise, it may have turned into a bigger bust.