Old May 16th 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Default Substitute for V-brake pad question (kool stop)

AMuzi wrote:

Chalo wrote:

pH wrote:

My Easy Racer is equipped with V-brakes.

[...]
P.S. - *Your bike has far more profound problems than brake pad wear.
I would think atrocious ungainly handling, and being regularly
urinated upon by dogs and humans, would be of much more urgent
concern.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...er%22&tbm=isch

I demurred from a frame repair on a similar product
yesterday. The genius designer had arranged two tubes butt
welded at a 45 degree angle to each other. *Mirabile visu!
it cracked next to a weld.

It's because recumbentists know the rest of us have been doing it
wrong all along, and they have figured out the right way to do
everything. So what if it doesn't work? It's still the right way.

Chalo