Old March 3rd 09, 12:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

-RB who? wrote:
[...]
Ed Dolan, now that I’ve seen what you look like this is truly
hilarious. From this photo of your fat gut I can say with gross
certainty you are not qualified enough to say anyone is mad or
foolish. Look in a mirror for a change buddy to see just how strange
you are to real cyclists. You in the end are the biggest fool. You
are a heart attack waiting to happen. I for one will not be flat out
on my back in a rolling lawn chair.
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orde...60026&po=-1&c=
[...]

THAT IS NOT ED DOLAN!

Someone posted that photograph as being Ed Dolan as a bad joke back in
2004. See
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent/msg/edaf18ebb6517b10?hl=en&dmode=source.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007