Old March 13th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Paris - Nice

In article ,
Susan Walker wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
"Robert Chung" wrote:
Sorry to see Cozza DNF. He has a great backstory.

Slow tires?

The story was in your local rag, if this is what Chung meant:
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=6502

Wow. Of course, that must be it.

So now we have a racer this year coming back from a serious head injury,
a racer coming back from homelessness and crack, a racer coming back
from retirement after coming back from cancer, and about 18 racers
coming back from dopological violations, and Dave Z overcoming the loss
of his premium format figures.

Cozza's is an especially compelling recovery, but is there anyone in the
peloton who is NOT coming back from something?