Old June 25th 13, 10:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:51:26 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 8:55:44 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Monday, June 24, 2013 10:18:10 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Monday, June 24, 2013 6:10:12 PM UTC-7, wrote: That's specific enough. If they don't use an experimental design, they are worthless. Ask your mommie what that means. Now that's funny. If you can't even use Google to search this forum for a reference you and I discussed, I don't see how you fooled yourself into believing you were qualified to complete a legitimate literature review.

Don't waste everyone's time. Post it again, if you really want to discuss it. (You won't, because you know it's worthless.)

You are in no position to comment on science as you are not a scientist.