Old May 23rd 05, 06:18 AM
Edward Dolan

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news

[...]
Blessed are those who believe and have not seen. Nevertheless, one of

these
fine days I am going to list all of my recumbents for the denizens of

ARBR.
Only the old timers will recognized some of them as they were never

popular.
Others are the most popular recumbents ever made which everyone will
recognize. Please note that I said LESS than 15. I will have to count
them
myself to be sure exactly how many.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

I can help you with that

The "Wizwheel" is actually a raty sofa
The "Rans" Is a bookshelf
The "Avatar" is a recliner...

Oh ye of little faith! I can see that I will have to take a picture of each
and every one of my bikes. And then line them up for an all encompassing
picture. I will send you the pictures in an email as ARBR does not permit
pictures to be posted, except by means of a link to a website.

By the way, I just counted them and there are a total of 13 recumbents
littering the house. Anyone on this group got more than that?

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota