Old April 8th 21, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default GD cable derailleurs!

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 11:22:28 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

People who pretend to be engineers are tiring.

Hmmm... I'm not tired. Therefore, I must be an engineer.

You have already told us that you only rarely ride a bicycle anymore

That's mostly correct. What I actually said before you twisted the
meaning is that I am no longer able to properly ride a bicycle. If
you want, I can explain the medical problem that created this
situation. I still have two bicycles, which I occasionally ride short
distances.

so perhaps you might want to explain what you're even doing on this group?

Perhaps? That suggests that I can perhaps choose not to explain. So,
I won't explain because you don't need to know and I don't feel like
justifying my presence.

However, I can offer you a fair trade. I'll answer your question if
you explain why you reply to every single thread, statement, question,
and comment in R.B.T. I believe that I understand the motivations for
your other odd habits, but the need to add your uninformed and
unsubstantiated opinion to every discussion has me mystified. Why?

You probably don't trust me to provide a genuine answer to your
question, so I'll go first if you agree to answer my question in a
similar manner. Deal?

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272