Old October 20th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

Default 'Bye 'Bye "Rider's commitment"

On Oct 20, 12:08*pm, "Philip W. Moore, Jr."
wrote:
"DirtRoadie" wrote in message

http://bit.ly/b1nofr

I'm NOT siding with the CAS, but these types of agreements are disregarded
in the law, like a pre-nuptial agreement given to a bride right before she
walks down the isle. *I don't know the facts here, just pointing out that
these types of deals aren't iron clad.

No, but the CAS saying they don't understand what salary means is
stupid. Obviously endorsements and taxes are calculated differently,
as are bonuses, happy endings from the team masseuse, and money
collected on Halloween for UNICEF.