Old August 23rd 18, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Yesterday's News

I nearly always read the paper the following day, because the
e-edition gives access only to the archives and I need a magnifier to
read the paper version. (I have an appointment to do something about
that the Friday after next.)

So it was reported on Tuesday that on Monday (it's a morning paper,
delivered in the afternoon to subscribers.) a moped rider was injured
when he ran into the side of a red-light runner.

Which reminded me of the oft-repeated mantra: when the right-of-way
is yours, don't bet your life that you will get it.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

---