Old January 2nd 05, 09:03 PM
RonSonic

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:47:42 -0500, "Matt O'Toole" wrote:

How can I buy a bunch of the smallest size patches? Most patch kits come with a
bunch of big ones, but only two or four small ones. The larger ones don't fit
on road tubes without wrapping around them, so it's hard to get a good bond all
the way around, to keep the edges from peeling. I haven't had one fail in
awhile, but smaller patches would be better. Can someone get these in bulk, and
sell me a bunch? I'm sick of paying $4.00 for a patch kit with 2 good patches
in it, and a bunch of crap I'll never use.

Scissors. - OR - Want a nice feathered edge, lick an Xacto and use that to cut
on a bevel.

Maybe lick your finger and use that to lube the blade.

Ron