Old May 6th 04, 09:32 PM
Rik Van Diesel

Default Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message link.net...
"Rik Van Diesel" wrote in message
om...
"Tom Kunich" wrote in message

ink.net...
Roberto is a lot of things but he doesn't get violent for no reason. I

think
it likely that Sundt did more than "some ~ meaningless crap" to upset
Gaggioli.

Gag is a piece of crap. To say anything else to speak is to speak out
of your ass. Unless you don't want to offend you connections.

Yeah, it's always good to get the opinion of a person posting under an
assumed handle. That gives your opinion so much more weight.

Kunich might as well be an alias for all I know. Who are you other
than some random jackass who post to RBR? Just cause you can't google
me up doesn't make my opinion less correct. Believe me I haven't
bothered to google your name, but was able to determine you a jackass
solely based on your contributions to the news group. RVD