Old August 12th 19, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Is Shimano chain quality dropping?

On 8/12/2019 6:53 AM, AMuzi wrote:

snip

A California 94XXX shop should be using your local product, IRD
freewheels, in 5, 6 7 speed. Could get delivery by bike messenger in a
couple hours I would think.

LOL, in my dreams.

If I drove to Redwood City, twenty miles away or so, and asked Mike or
Steve they would know about IRD and could order it for me from Merry
Sales, though it would not arrive the same day. Shops typically put in
one order a week from QBP, unless you want them to do a special order
and you agree to pay shipping.