Old August 22nd 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Iglesias

Default More California

In article . com,
wrote:
I have I beileve enough info for most of the places I will check out,
but I recently became interested in Santa Maria. Can someone fill me
in on what the racing/riding scene is like there? How far do you have
to ride to be out of range of stop signs, etc. In general what is it
like? Any suggestions on particular things/places I should check out
when I am in the area?

I'm not familiar with the riding in that area, but there are a lot of
wineries in the area to the east and south of Santa Maria.

http://www.sbcountywines.com/
http://www.sbcountywines.com/visit/map.html

--
Mike Iglesias Email:
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926