Old September 12th 19, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey

Default Decked with a single blow

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 23:36:54 +0100, TMS320 wrote:

On 11/09/2019 11:49, Simon Mason wrote:

Like me sitting in the outside lane of the motorway blocking drivers
who want to speed?

You are not entitled to be a policeman. (Just like the cyclist hindering
drivers from going the wrong side of a bollard.)

Agreed. A lorry driver once tried to block me from legally driving along the right lane of a motorway where there were huge signs saying "use both lanes" a few miles before major roadworks, yet 99% of the moronic drivers were all queued on the left. I hooted at him, he got out and yelled at me, then I proceeded to overtake his vehicle on the central reservation. A woman behind me called the police and he got done for road rage.