Old November 11th 04, 02:40 PM

I'm staying with this group as an experiment. I want to see how many people
I have to put in the kill file before it becomes a group about recumbent
bikes again. Anyone who responds to Dolan is in my kill file. Now I can
read this group in five minutes and most of what I read is about recumbent
bikes. To all of you "on topic" people, thank you for all the good info.
To all of you "off topic" people, see ya!

Mike in Kalamazoo

"Joe Keenan" wrote in message
I'm curious why folks stay with this newsgroup given that any thread
is immediately subject to contamination. (I'm being kind) Yup, I'm a
"usta be" and just stopped in to see if things had changed in a few
months.

Slow Joe Recumbo