Old April 25th 20, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default RIP John Forester

On 2020-04-24 18:08, sms wrote:
On 4/24/2020 2:20 PM, Joerg wrote:

snip

Main thing is, she got in. Must have been a remarkable
woman.

I met her several times but did not know her well.

https://sf.streetsblog.org/2012/11/08/remembering-ellen-fletcher-palo-altos-pioneer-bicycle-advocate/

She accomplished far more for cyclists than John Forester.

Sure sounds like it.

Ellen might have been a victim of smog. I met several people
who never smoked and had no passive smoking exposure yet
contracted lung cancer. All had lived in or near large
cities and were active runners or cyclists.

The world is a very large place with all sorts of anomalies
some of which we do not fully understand:

http://www.rfi.fr/en/science-and-tec...ainst-covid-19

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/