Old January 23rd 04, 07:36 AM
Loren Winzeler

Default Northern CA, Northern Marin Friday Road Ride - Novato, CA

We are riding tomorrow, Friday 1/23/04, in Novato. See below for address
and directions.

The route I'm planning is an out and back to south of Petaluma. The half
way point is a pretty steep climb.

Ride with us on Friday! It will probably rain this weekend.

Loren

"Loren Winzeler" wrote in message

I'm starting a new group ride on Friday mornings in Novato in Marin County
for those who may be interested.
It may become a club ride down the road.

Northern Marin Friday Road Ride - Novato, CA

Place: Starbucks/Pacific Bicycle
132 Vintage Way, Novato, CA
Vintage Oaks Shopping Center, east of Hwy 101 at Rowland Blvd Exit.
Time: 8:00AM
Distance: 25-30+ miles
Route: route sheets or route will vary depending on who shows up, no one
gets dropped
Pace: moderate to brisk, maybe some fast pacelines depending on the group
Hills: moderate to hilly with occassional steep climbs
Rain: heavy rain = coffee at Starbucks; I plan to ride if it is just wet,
but the route will be simplier.

Join me for coffee at Starbucks at the completion of the ride.

Please email Loren Winzeler at lwinzeler (-at-) hotmail.com or call
650-533-2548 (cell/voicemail) or 415-892-9319 (10-6/7pm) for details and

RSVP.