Old June 6th 04, 05:09 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

Default Friday was a great day!

On 2004-06-06, Roger Buchanan penned:
Well, Friday the Clif Bar Fairy stopped by again. Three more Black
Cherry Almond Barss to add to my cache! She was down in the U.S., and
knowing that I'm partial to them (and can't get them in Canada) picked
some up for me. Pure spontaneous act of kindness, right outta the
blue.

Then I stopped by the LBS to pick up my bike, which had both Der's
adjusted, brakes centered, and a new housing for the front Der. They
took the repair tag and ripped it up, saying "You do enough trail
work... so get outta here." (Me thinks the Donut Fairy is gonna visit
them!)

Geez, I kinda felt special for a while Friday afternoon. Here's hoping
all of you get similar experiences!

Awesome, Rog!

--
monique