Old June 2nd 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Andre Jute is NOT an expert at anything except his own asshole!

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 5:45 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Why anyone would kill fileTom Sherman is a mystery to me. He is innocuous
and informative, if somewhat stubborn. Is that so bad? I am NOT innocuous
and I am NOT informative and there is no one in the world who is more
stubborn than me. Kill file me if you must,

You're harmless, Eddie, limp, as I said in another context. Why should

anyone want to killfile an ineffectual chappie whose greatest sin is
self-beatifcation?

I don't believe Tom Sherman has ever kill filed anyone nor have I. But it is
cowards like you (speaking of "limp") that kill file. Tell me, were you born
a coward or did you have to work at it?

I am glad that you brought up the subject of My Saintliness. Please note
that I am a Great Saint, not your ordinary saint. A Great Saint pulls no
punches and condemns cowards, knaves, scoundrels and blackguards to Hell
where they belong. A Great Saint only wants to damn your soul, not to save
it.

Some folks would say that a Great Saint is more like the Devil, but that is
not so. Great Saints like Saint Edward the Great are a law unto Themselves.
We Great Saints do not worship God - We worship Ourselves. You have been
warned!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. You should also know that Saint Edward the Great has the ear of the
Grand Inquisitor himself of the Spanish Inquisition.