Old March 31st 17, 12:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Habanero shows up curved stays

On 2017-03-30 07:31, wrote:
Ok my Habby shows up and beautiful Ti. I got the model with the
curved stays as opposed to straight. I was surprised by the large
curves ...

Until here I thought ... ahem ... about something similar to what Andrew
thought :-)

in chain and seat stays. Looks great have not had a chance to
ride it but any wizards out there give me the dope on curved vs
straight stays in a Titanium frame. Or any other for that matter.

I looked at Bertrand's link and began to wonder why they are so much
more expensive than the Ti cyclocrossers from BikesDirect. Those are
between about $1500 and $2000 depending on how they are equipped.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/